Sunset with a homemade traditional sailing canoe
Come enjoy an exceptional Sunset tour aboard a double sailing canoe.
Completely built in Moorea, Vaapiti will be the perfect ship to celebrate a romantic moment and discover the polynesian culture with the crew.
And to experience traditional sailing.
During this tour, we will make you discover the lagoon of Moorea and our passion for the ocean.
If there is wind, we will mainly use sails and we will be able to involve you.
Various stops are planned (turtle area ; spot of rays and sharks, submerged Tiki...).
The excursion ends in front of the Sunset. With a fruit plate, a cocktail and some local homemade snaks
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- The crew (two brothers) will guide you to discover an amazing marine fauna (rays, sharks, turtles, tropical fishes) and you will be able to contemplate the Sunset in an atmosphere mixing relaxation and discovery.
For the tour, you may learn more about the culture of the great Polynesian sailors (tales, legends and history).
And if the wind allows it, we will teach you some sailing tips (hoisting the sail, steering the ship).
For this moment with you, we plan to provide a cocktail with a cooler filled of fruits, juices and local homemade specialties
• Full cooler - Fruit, juice, water, cocktail, local snacks
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Moorea-Maiao, French Polynesia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Temae Airport, French Polynesia
- Quai de Vaiare
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.