Suva Shore Excursion : Rewa River Eco Adventure with Lunch (Jewel Of Fiji 2)
This tour is exclusive only to cruise ships docking into the Suva Port. This tour option is also designed to accommodate you once the Suva Shore Excursion : Jewel of Fiji Tour 1 - Navua River is booked out.
Experience a shore excursion from your cruise ships arrival into the Port of Suva on this full-day Fijian adventure on the Rewa River. You will be introduced to a slice of Fiji’s best scenery very little people have seen. Your day will include an exhilarating long boat ride up Fiji's largest "Rewa" River passing numerous villagers and subsistence farms. You may come across local women, men and children diving for freshwater clams in shallow waters which you can also join. Arrive at a local Fijian village for your Kava Ceremony of welcome, delicious Fijian style lunch and learn firsthand about the Fijian Culture, native root crops, vegetables, herbal medicines, the kava plant, significance of the "Tambua" whales tooth, Masi and flowers e.t.c...
per adult from
330 to 360 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Motorised long boat ride
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- The Jewel Of Fiji Tour 2 - Rewa River Eco adventure package is exclusive to cruise ships docking into the Suva Port and tailor made suitable for families of all ages. After being picked up from your cruise ships arrival at the Port of Suva, you'll travel approximately 1-hour to Naselai jetty in the province of Rewa.
Upon arrival at the Naselai jetty river base, a safety briefing will be conducted to ensure that everyone is aware of the rules and regulations. Life jackets are compulsory and available for adults, children and infants. Long boats well maintained and meet all Fiji marine safety requirements.
You will experience a unique and breathtaking ride through the winding and amazing Rewa River. Experiencing an exhilarating long boat ride, traveling past numerous villages and subsistence farms. You may come across Women, men and children diving for freshwater clams in the river for consumption or to be sold at the local market as their source of income. The Rewa river is renowned for it's luscious fresh water clams.
Your guides are there to assist you.
This tour has been designed for everyone including everything an adventure seeker could ever want.
Arrive at a Fijian Village for a kava ceremony of welcome, learn firsthand about native root crops, vegetables, herbal medicines, the kava plant and flowers. If you wish to take back souvenir - ladies will be displaying handicraft which you could purchase. Tuck into the delicious Fijian style lunch of chicken, fish, salads & fruits. After lunch you will board your bus back to your cruise ship at the Port of Suva.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 6 persons to operate trip
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.