Suva Village tour
Welcome to Fiji and wherever your are, just head straight for the experience of your lifetime at the Old World on Orchid Island. A human-scale historical adventure awaits you .... a fascinating showcase of flora, fauna, crafts, customs and ancient rituals kept alive for those who thirst for knowledge, or come in search of an experience entirely different in its uniqueness.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Orchid Island
What's excluded :
- Entry fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orchid Island, Queens Hwy, Suva, Viti Levu Fiji
Orchid Island, a natural river formation, has been cultivated into a realistic microcosm of Fiji. To greet you as you enter the island there is the "Bure Kalou", the 50ft high pagan temple staring down in mute silence with its majestic shell decorated posts rising to an impressive peak. This remarkable reproduction emulates those ancient places where Fijians dedicated human sacrifices, often enemies, to their ancestral spirits.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For the Suva port pickups, you will need to meet your tour guide at exit of the port. The tour guide always have a sign name with Kay Services as company name.Airports
- Nausori Airport, Suva, Viti Levu Fiji
- Suva port.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.