Tahiti Island Tour Including Venus Point, Taharaa View Point and Vaipahi Gardens
Discover the highlights of Tahiti on a 4-hour tour of the natural and cultural sites on the island. Your expert local guide shares informative commentary as you visit Venus Point, the Arahoho blowhole, Marae Arahurahu, Vaipahi Garden and Taharaa Lookout. Learn about the history of French Polynesia, soak up panoramic island views, and visit gorgeous temples and botanic gardens on this afternoon tour from Papeete.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arahurahu Marae, Paea, Opoa 98735 French Polynesia
Tahiti's best example of Marae - ancient Polynesian temples and meeting places - in all of Polynesia that has been fully restored, and is
now maintained like a museum. The marae is now used for the reenactment of old Polynesian ceremonies during the July Heiva Nui
celebrations. Toilets available at this stop.
Pass By: Maraa Grotto, French Polynesia
Located at the foot of a cliff along the main road, visit the impressive grottos filled with a lake of pure water.
Pass By: Point Venus, Mahina French Polynesia
Located in the north on the edge of Matavai Bay, it was the special scene of successive landings of European navigators. James Cook
named it after the planet in commemoration of the transit of Venus that was observed during one of his scientific voyage to Tahiti. It is also one of the most beautiful black sand beaches in Tahiti. Toilets available at this stop.
Pass By: Trou du Souffleur de Arahoho, Papeete French Polynesia
A lavatube designed by liquid lava flowing under cold and hard lava, creating a channel. When waves crash against the rocks and enter
this channel, the result is a powerful sea water geyser that showers on lookers.
Pass By: The Water Gardens of Vaipahi, Taravao French Polynesia
Located in the district of Mataiea, the Vaipahi Gardens displays a wonderful selection of endemic plants set in a very exotic decor. A lovely waterfall adds up to the charm of the place. A charming little boutique displays handycrafts items to be purchased for souvenirs. Fresh local season fruits also available. Toilets available at this stop.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that for tours/transfers on Mondays and Week-End days, bookings must be made at the latest 72hours before.If not, the tour/transfer may not be available due to process delay.For any departure from Cruise Dock, the pick-up time is scheduled at 1:00 p.m.A MINIMUM OF 4 PEOPLE IS REQUIRED TO OPERATE THIS TOUR
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- A MINIMUM OF 4 PEOPLE IS REQUIRED TO OPERATE THIS TOUR
- CHILD AGES IS FROM A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS OLD - MAXIMUM 11 YEARS OLD
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.