Traditional private tour with Vaapiti
Vaapiti was specially built to practice my passions, surfing, diving, fishing and particularly sailing. So since the launch of my va'a two years ago, I have been living incredible experiences.
I would like to share with you this feeling of freedom that sailing and the ocean create.
Coming on board is a connection to an epopee that began thousands years ago.
The Vaapiti adventure is waiting for you !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Come live a unique moment with your family and friends by becoming a member of our crew for a day.
I will share you my passion for traditional sailing. with a unique boat named Vaapiti.
The va’a can welcome 8 passengers and two crew members.
For this private tour, we offer you customized experiences according to what you like. Sailing, cruising, fishing, surfing, snorkeling...
We will propose you to stop at places full of history and biodiversity (sandbanks, rays and sharks spot, motu, submerged tiki and some secret areas).
On board, you will be connected to the culture of the Polynesian sailors by learning about ancestral practices like set sail and steer the ship.
A cooler full of fruits, fresh drinks and local snacks are always accessible.
Excursion of 4 hours, with the possibility of extension according to requests.
The excursion is adaptable for the whole family and no sailing experience is required.
Sunshade and ladder available.
If you wish, a camera (GoPro 7) is ready to film
Come and be part of Vaapiti crew !
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are located near the diving club "Fun Dive" in Hauru , Pk 27,2Airports
- Temae Airport, French Polynesia
- Quai de Vaiare
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.