Traditional Tongan Cultural Daytime Buffet Lunch Show
This is the only Cultural Daytime Buffet Lunch Show in Kingdom designed to be convenient to everyone especially our travelers from overseas.
This Daytime Buffet Lunch Show opens it's doors @ 11.00 am and the location is Anahulu Cave 10 minutes drive from the Fua'amotu International Airport and 30 minutes to Nuku'alofa.
Guests will be serenaded by a Tongan local string band singing Tongan local songs making it an authentic Tongan Traditional lunch with a Cultural Tongan Show group performing Tongan traditional dances . The theme is 'Everything will be Tongan' so everything like food , songs , cultural show performances will be in Tongan making it the most authentic Cultural Daytime Buffet Lunch here in Tonga .
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Teta Tours and Travel Ltd
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teta Tours and Travel Ltd, Cnr of Wellington and Railway Rds, Nuku'alofa, Tongatapu Island PO BOX 215 Tonga
Our Guests will not be disappointed with our Cultural Buffet Lunch Show ideal for the family especially the kids and the elderly who are wide awake during the day with the sea breeze blowing across this location all day long.
The menu is every delicious Tongan Dish you can think of there is the famous 'lu' taro leaves cooked in coconut cream with chicken or corned beef with sweet potato or taro. Not forgetting the tasty 'Ota' raw fish chopped sliced with tomatoes and onion with a bit of chili. Fresh food is top of the menu with sea grapes freshly picked from the ocean and the freshest fish is to die for. The menu is full of local produce so our Tongan dessert 'faikakai' is a highlight which a sweet tasting dessert made from taro or breadfruit and coconut cream the taste is so unique that will surprise you .Enough said you have to be join up and don't miss out on this unique experience.
Tonga was never colonized so we are proud to claim we are the True South Pacific so with our Traditional Floor Show Group is a performance that is different and unique. This awesome experience doesn't stop there until you have had a swim in Anahulu Cave or a swim in our famous Anahulu Beach afterwards.
Cultural Daytime Buffet Lunch Show takes about 2- 3 hours as doors open at 11.00 am. Depart from Wharf @ 10.30 am
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Pick up from Port and from Hotel
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Will be returned to the Port or Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.