Breathtaking Mnt Victoria Trek
Mount Tomanivi or Mount Victoria as its commonnly known now is considered the Rooftop of not only Vitilevu but Fiji Island.
Highest point @ 4341 Ft above Sea Level
You will Never compared the beautiful lanscape of Natural Mountain Ranges and Nature with any other parts of the Fiji Islands.
Government Expatriates in Levuka our Old Capital City during Colonial times come up to this Area as a place to Rest,Escape Heat,Ease of Mind and Meditate.
How does it feel to Stand at the Pathway of our Early Ancestors.
This Mountain Ranges hold stories of Two very important people very well known all over Fiji as far as our Written Histories is concern.
1. First I Taukei or Native to set foot in our home soil 3500 years ago
LUTUNASOBASOBA and his Family
2.A Chief and a great Soldier who lives here for a while used this palce to meditate with our early spiritual ancestors.
RATU SIR LALA SUKUNA.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Tomanivi, Fiji
I will meet you anywhere around Nadi and Lautoka Hotels as early as 6am and drive you up to the most adventourous mountanous sides with backdrops of volcanic rocks of Vitilevu the biggest island of Fiji to Navai Village the home of Mount Tomanivi,Fiji the highest point of Fiji stands @ 4341 feet above sea level. This is where we starts our adventourous trek up to this highest point of Fiji which will take basicly 4 hours of Trek up the the mountain and back to the village.
If you are an adventourous person who wants to climb the highest point of Fiji in just a day then this is for you.
Please kindly note below, 4 hours is only for the trek from the village to the top including packed lunch at the peak and back to the village.
The drive from Nadi and Lautoka Hotels and back is about 6 hours altogether.
Total Duration of the Adventourous drive including the trek to Mount Tomanivi or Mount Victoria as its commonly known now will be 10-12 hours altogether
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Lautoka, Lautoka, Viti Levu
Pass by Lautoka City the second biggest City in Fiji and see the biggest Sugar Mill in Fiji built by the Colonial Sugar Refinery of Australia in 1903 together with our Fiji Bounty Rum Distilliries.
Pass By: Ba, Ba, Viti Levu
Drive pass Ba Town the local Soccer Crazy Town. Ba hold most history of our Fijians of Indian ethnics who were brought in by the British under the indenture labour system in 1879 during Colonial period in Fiji.
The first Sugar Industry built in the Western side by the CSR was here in Ba Town
Pass By: Tavua, Tavua, Viti Levu
Tavua is a very little town located on the nothern part of Vitilevu and majority of the people in this little town works in our little Gold Mine industry which is about half an hour drive from Tavua town and its still in operation. This will be our last town we will drive past before the adventour drive on our dirt road up the most mountanous part of the whole Fiji Island to Navai Village, Nadarivatu [ Stone Bowl] the home of Mount Tomanivi
Pass By: Nadarivatu, Fiji
Pass Nadarivatu Government Station where they have the Stone Bowl is located where our very early ancestors find water to drink while walking through mountain ridges for so many days from Viseisei village to Nakauvadra considered to our holy mountains for the Native Fijians.
Departure Point :Nadi Airport, Nadi, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels in Nadi,ports and airportAirports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
- Port Of Suva, Suva - City Center, Fiji
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to Covid-19 Safety Precautions Sanitizer and protective equipment like gloves and mask will be provided the whole day of tour
- Further more on the same subject of covid-19 Safety measures my maximum number of people I normally take on my Private bookings will decrease from 4 people to 3 people per booking
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.