VIP Departure Transfer from Hotel to Rarotonga Airport
Cook Islands Tours believes that first and last impressions are important in how a visitor remembers their holiday. Hence we offer unique meet and greet for all International Arrival and Departure Transfers.
On arrival you are greeted at our Cook Islands Tours Desk with a fresh flower Ei (Fresh Flower Necklace) and escorted to your transfer bus where you are provided with a refreshing towellette and a cool bottle of water.
For departure you will receive a shell Ei as a parting gift from our team at Cook Islands Tours to keep as a souvenir to remember your holiday to the beautiful island of Rarotonga.
This is a seat in coach service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Shell Ei (necklace)
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (there will be a $10 Surcharge for any oversize luggage, surfboards and bikes)
- Upon arrival to Rarotonga, all guests transferring with Cook Islands Tours will receive a Fresh flower Ei, a cold bottle of water and also a chilled face towel to accompany you in our air-conditioned vehicles. On all departure transfers, our guests will receive a departure Shell Ei unique to the pacific.
Cook Islands Tours will have a Local Expert waiting your arrival and the International Arrival Gate once you have cleared customs, and will be available to check your accommodation and departure details to ensure we have the correct information for us to pick you up for you departure flight. Our local expert and Transfer Driver will answer all questions you have and give you a brief summary on what to do whilst on holiday on Rarotonga.
Departure Point :
Please contact our office by calling #20636 to reconfirm your departure details. Meitaki Ma'ata
AirportsRarotonga Airport, Cook Islands
OtherAvarua, Avarua, Rarotonga, Southern Cook Islands
Return Detail :Avarua, Avarua, Rarotonga, Southern Cook Islands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.