Waterfall and Therapeutic Half Day Tour
Experience the famous Garden of the Sleeping Giants located at the foot the Sleeping Giants mountain home of thousand Orchids and various Fijian plants and flowers then a quench down a nice cold refreshing glass of juice OR a visit to Nalesutale Village for trekking through the Rain Forest, and up to the waterfalls for a swim, followed by a traditional kava ceremony of welcome and lunch, then it is off to the warm therapeutic Mud Pools and Hot Springs for a natural spa treatment, before returning to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Ideally for Short-Stay visitors waiting to catch a flight or do not have much time whilst transiting. From the International Airport and Nadi Hotels this special half day tour introduces you to what Fiji has to offer.
A visit to the famous Orchid Garden, the home of thousand Orchids then to the Thermal Mud pools for a dip in natural warm pools and a Fijian ‘Bobo’ massage (optional).
A Traditional Kava Ceremony will be performed. Afterwards, fresh local fruits and a Fijian barbecue lunch will be served before drop off at your respective hotel(s) or airport to catch a flight.
A drive to The Mountain of the Sleeping Giant for a trek through the rain forests, enjoy a swim at one of the many waterfalls, and learn the history of this cannibal tribe and herbal medicines along the way.
A Fijian barbecue lunch with fresh fruits will be served after the Traditional Kava ceremony is performed, before heading to the Thermal Mudpools for a therapeutic treat then drop off at you respective hotel(s).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Nadi Area Hotels: 9:00am / 1:00pm Denarau Hotels: 8:45am / 12:45pm Lautoka Area Hotels: 9:30am / 1:30pm
ORIntercontinental Resort & Spa: 9:00am / 1:00pm The Shangri-La Fijian Resort: 8:45am / 12:45pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual, bring - Towels, Comfortable walking shoes, Spare change of clothes, Cameras,Mosquito repellent & a Sarong each per guest.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.