Wonders of Nadi Sightseeing Tour - Shore Excursion - ex PORT DENARAU
Wonders of Nadi Sightseeing Tour - Shore Excursion - ex Port Denarau
Pickup 0830hrs at Port Denarau Marina.
Visits to Fiji's Famous & Colorful Hindu Temple
Visit to Nadi's vegetable & fruit markets
Explore the local Handicraft markets
Shopping and lunch stop in Nadi Town (own expense)
Visit the famous Gardens of Sleeping Giants
Dropoff Port Denarau Marina
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Pickup/dropoff Ex Cruiseship at Port Denarau Marina.
- Entry/Admission - Nadi Produce Markets
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nadi Produce Markets, Hospital Road, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
visit Nadi's colorful vegetable and fruit markets. Tour continues to the local Handicraft to witness an array of local handicrafts and artifacts for you to take back home
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Tour continues to Fiji's famous orchid gardens - The Gardens of Sleeping Giants. The gardens are nestled in the cool shadows of two giant mountains and offers over 30 to 40 varieties magnificent Asian Orchids and Cattleya hybrids which was once the private collection of the late American actor Raymond Burr. Take a tour of the gardens or just wander along the canopy covered boardwalk through gorgeously landscaped lawns across calm lily ponds.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait at the pier.Ports
- Port Denarau Marina
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.