Yasawa and Mamanuca Islands Hop-On Hop-Off Pass
There is no better way to see the tropical islands of Fiji than with a hop-on hop-off pass! Board a sleek catamaran that provides transportation from island to island, and explore the stunning Mamanuca Islands and Yasawa Islands. Wake up to a new incredible destination each day and discover the islands’ sights, activities and attractions at your own pace.
These passes are designed for flexible transfers onboard the Yasawa Flyer giving you unlimited island hopping for a duration of 5 to 15 days
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off boat pass
- Free information desk on board Yasawa Flyer
- Pick up and Drop off from selected Nadi area
- Free Wi-Fi on Board
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yasawa Islands, Fiji
Island Hoping Bula Pass
To fully immerse yourself in Fiji time, freestyle your way through the Yasawas on an unlimited island hopping pass on board the vessel Yasawa Flyer. 12 of the 20 Yasawa Islands offer accommodation, making up some 27 island resorts for you to explore, each with their own unique flavour of Fiji!
Jump onboard the Yasawa Flyer and explore island resorts freestyle with pre-paid vessel transfers. Your Pass is activated on the first day of travel and remains valid until the last day inclusively – these dates will be shown on your Pass. All you have to do is choose where to next and when! You have the option between 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 and 15 days.
Pass By: Mamanuca Islands, Mamanuca Islands
Passes are valid for 5 to 15 days and can be used for travel on board South Sea Cruises Vessels to the Mamanuca’s (valid only to Beachcomber & South Sea Island) and the Yasawas for hops between resorts for the consecutive number of days designated.
Departure Point :Denarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
Traveler pickup is offered
Packages include complimentary coach transfers to/from your Nadi, Wailoaloa or Denarauaccommodation on the morning you depart and the evening you return. Coaches must bepre-booked. If you fail to board, getting to/from Port Denarau is your own responsibility.Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passes are valid for 5 to 15 days and can be used for travel on board South Sea Cruises Vessels to the Mamanuca’s (valid only to Beachcomber & South Sea Island) and the Yasawas for hops between resorts for the consecutive number of days designated.
- Your Bula Pass is activated on the first day of travel and valid for the period shown on your Bula Pass. If you are still travelling outside the date of your Pass you will be charged the normal fare for the sector travelled.
- You can extend your Pass anytime during travel but only prior to expiry by paying the price difference up to the longer Pass of your choice to the staff at the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or by calling the Awesome Hotline
- While all travel is paid for, reservations must still be made for all transfers at least 24 hours prior to travel and accommodation MUST be booked before disembarking. Disembarkation will not be allowed unless you have a valid accommodation voucher for the Resort. Resorts are often full and don’t take walk-ups.
- When you return to Denarau your pass becomes invalid for any further use.
- Any Pass being used by a person other than the owner whose name is on the Pass will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.