Yasawa Islands Nama Harvest, Wellness and Sightseeing Day Trip With Lunch
Embark on a full day tour to uncover the harvesting process of Nama at a local Fijian village on Naviti Island. Located in the stunning Yasawa group of islands, you will enjoy panoramic scenic views over the Pacific Ocean as you arrive at Naviti by seaplane. Learn about the skin-rejuvenating properties of Nama and how it is collected from the seabed and carefully processed to preserve its organic qualities. Your guide will assist you to source clusters of Nama sea grapes from the ocean yourself, bringing to life the harvesting process and connecting you with this natural Fijian commodity. Your lunch will then be prepared by the local village; immerse yourself in this island experience and enjoy some delicious Fijian cuisine. Lunch is followed by a traditional Nama massage therapy treatment that will offer pure relaxation and indulgence. End your day with browsing through the collection of Nama Life products available to be purchased and for you to bring home.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Traditional Fijian lunch including root crops and special Nama dish
- Local guide
- Nadi/Denarau hotel pick-up and drop off
- Welcome Kava Ceremony, Swimming and snorkeling at Somosomo Island
- Nama Sea grapes Harvest & Special Nama therapy treatment
- Entry/Admission - Essence of Fiji Rejuvenation Centre / Transit Lounge
What's excluded :
- All Beverages
- Optional Purchase on the island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yasawa Islands, Yasawa Islands
Enjoy a stunning scenic flight over the Yasawa group of islands as you head to your destination at Naviti Island. Your seaplane will make a grand landing in Somosomo Bay where a boat will collect you to bring you ashore to Somosomo Village.
Stop At: Somosomo Bay, Fiji
After landing at Somosomo Bay, enjoy your warm welcome by the people of the village and take part in a traditional Fijian kava ceremony. You will then be briefed on the Nama harvesting process by your guide. A short boat ride out to the Nama harvesting spot where you will learn how to locate and pick strands of Nama sea grapes. Take a break once you return from your harvesting session by relaxing on the beach or snorkeling in the crystal clear waters while a delicious lunch is been prepared by the village, which includes local root crops and a special Nama dish. After lunch indulge in a special Nama therapy treatment before catching your seaplane back to Nadi Airport.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Essence of Fiji Rejuvenation Centre / Transit Lounge, Lot 1 Nasau, Nadi Backroad Next to Total Service Station, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Once you have arrived back at the Domestic Airport Terminal, head off on a short drive to the Essence of Fiji Rejuvenation Centre to browse and shop the exclusive Nama skincare range thence get dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Nadi Domestic Airport, Nadi, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
Road transfers for Nadi/Denarau hotels are provided by shuttle courtesy hence please be ready at your hotel lobby at least 15monutes prior to the given pick up time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.