Zipline and Mud Spa Combo Tour in Fiji
The Zip and Mud Combo Tour is a full-day small group experience in Fiji. It involves the combination of Fiji's "must do" activities which includes an amazing adventure on Fiji's biggest and longest zip line adventure in the morning and a visit to the famous Nadi mud pool and hot spring straight after the zip line tour for a relaxing therapeutic experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch (at the zip line course)
- Professional Guides
What's excluded :
- Food and drink at the mud pool (available at an additional cost)
- Massage fees not included (available at an additional cost)
- Your tour begins with your pickup from your hotel lobby. You will be taken on a scenic drive to the Nadi zip course. Upon arrival, you will be given safety demonstrations and have your equipment fitted by the experience guides.
Experience an amazing adventure with 5 kilometers of zip line woven into a truly spectacular setting of incredible caves, canyons and breathtaking ocean views. 16 jaw dropping zip lines let you fly higher, faster and longer than ever before at this world class zip line. This tour not only involves zip lining, but also some trekking - a challenging walk up to a few platforms, clients need to be physically fit.
Sit and enjoy a delicious Filipino style chicken kaldereta lunch before leaving for the mud pool and hot spring. (Vegetarian lunch can be arranged upon request).
Enjoy a 40 minute scenic drive from the zip course to the famous mud pool and hot spring where "The Mud Bath Spa Rituals Awaits You". Don your swimwear and enter the thick, muddy pool first and relax. Hop out and cake yourself in mud and allow it to dry in the sun before hopping back into the muddy bath to clean up and then over to the clear hot spring for a relieving and relaxing spa bath. The pools temperature varies from quite hot (60 degrees Celsius) to warm. Enjoy a relaxing Fijian massage (additional costs apply) by the local ladies at the mud pool before freshening up and returning back to your resort.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
- Port Denarau Marina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.