Fri 12th Apr, 2019
The 2015 Unity Tour Festival Nouméa
After Lifou, the 2019 Unity Tour Festival will be presented on the Caledonian capital and more specifically on the peninsula on the outskirts of Nouméa, at the Cultural Center Jean-Marie Tjibaou. Place of affirmation of identity, space of meetings and cultural creations, it will open its doors from 16h with a beginning of the festivities at 18h until 23h30, Friday, April 12, 2019.
The local artists:
- Lion Rock.
- Flamengo and Kancal reggae.
- Kaï (ex singer of Carimi group) with 12 musicians.
- Israel Vibration with 5 musicians
- Tim Ray Brown in sound system.
- # ZeroTolerance with its field ambassadors.
- The Association Small Bandages of the Heart; who will receive a donation of 100f on each ticket purchased.
Presale tickets: 4 500f.
Point of sale: Discount Photo Anse Vata / Kenu In / Koné.
On the spot: 5,000f.
La Case des Artistes
New Caledonia 1st
Radio Rhythm Blue
American Car Wash New Caledonia
Mercedes-Benz New Caledonia
AMAC VOYAGES Nouméa and Koné